VILLA SOLIMAN RESERVATION POLICY
1. A 50% deposit of the total lodging cost including taxes, bank/PayPal fees are required to secure your reservation payable via PayPal.com or bank deposit. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation via email. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at contact.villasoliman.net if you have any questions or require any changes. We recommend that you take time to read our Reservation Confirmation carefully as it will include important information that you should know regarding your reservation.
2. Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with the 50% deposit means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy. Villa Soliman accepts cash (Mexican Pesos, US Dollars); payment via PayPal.com and bank transfer. Please note that a 5% service fee will be added to your PayPal payment amount if you chose to pay via PayPal.com. Our PayPal account is set up under the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you would like to send your deposit by bank transfer. We will send you the payment instruction.
3. The remaining balance of your reservation including taxes is due 60 days prior to arrival. Once at Villa Soliman, we will only be able to accept cash (Mexican Pesos, US Dollars) on site. Credit card and Traveler’s checks are not accepted. Fees for additional guest services are payable in cash only please.
4. We require minimum stay of three nights during the Low Season and seven nights during the High and Holiday Season. During Christmas and New Year´s (Peak Season).
5. Pets are not permitted at Villa Soliman.
6. We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation especially during the hurricane season. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
1. Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
2. Cancellations made more than 90 days from check-in date will receive a 25% refund of the deposit paid or the option of a credit towards future booking. Credit may be applied to any available date within the 24 months following the cancellation date. Booking credit cannot be applied to the two weeks period that is considered Peak Season or Christmas and New Year´s.
3. The remaining balance of your reservation including taxes is due 60 days prior to arrival.
4. Cancellations made between 90 and 31 days from check-in date will receive a credit towards future booking and no refund. Credit may be applied to any available date within the 24 months following the cancelation date. Booking credit cannot be applied to the two weeks period that is considered Peak Season or Christmas and New Year´s.
5. There is no refund or granting of future credit for Cancellations made 30 days or less from the check-in date.
6. All refunds payable by PayPal and are subject to PayPal fees.
7. There will be no refund of deposit money or granting of future credit for Cancellation during Christmas, New Year.
8. We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
9. Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than 60 days prior to your original arrival date via email, and changes are subject to availability. It may take up to 48 hours before we can confirm your reservation change request. Until we can confirm changes to your reservation in writing your request will be treated as a “Reservation Change Request". If there is no date availability, a credit will automatically be issued. This credit is valid for 24 months from when the change request has been confirmed.
10. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within 30 days of the arrival date.
11. There are no refunds for changes to your reservation that reduce the number of nights or early checkout. Credit for the unused portion of your original reservation will be issued towards a future stay and will be valid for up to 24 months from your original reservation arrival date and is subject to availability.
12. There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
13. Villa Soliman is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
14. All credits issued are valid for up to 24 months from the original cancellation date. A credit can be transferred to another person provided we have written authorization from you.
Villa Soliman and or its owners, administrators and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
1. Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler's responsibility.
2. Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier's reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
3. Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Villa Soliman is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
4. Loss of items that are not secured in the property safe, or for losses incurred when rooms are not locked.
1. Security, damage deposit: We require a security deposit of $2000 USD to cover any possible damages to the house or contents. For lost keys you will be deducted $80 USD from the damage deposit. This security deposit will be return to you within 15 days following your stay at Villa Soliman.
2. Housekeeping: when you arrive, the home will be clean and all bedrooms will be made up with linens and towels. We provide daily housekeeping. Sheets and towels will be replaced twice a week.
3. Additional Terms:
a) You must be 21 years of age to rent this home and provide proof of age, if requested.
b) Weekly rental is for up to 10 guests. Please contact us in writing to discuss bedding options.
c) Parties are prohibited and are grounds for immediate eviction. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
d) Villa Soliman is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guests
e) Guests who bring pets without approval will forfeit the security deposit and be evicted from the house.
f) This is a non-smoking home. Violations of the smoking policy will incur in losing the damage deposit.
g) No noxious or offensive noise, vibration, odor or fume shall be permitted to emanate from the property.
h) Visitors are allowed: activities in which renters invite guest must have prior approval from the owner.
5. Before checking out customers shall surrender premises in the same condition as existed before checking in, with all furniture, pillows, cushions, etc. in their original placement within the Premises. The cost to repair or replace any item in, on or part of the Premises that is lost, stolen or damaged during customer's time of stay shall be deducted from the damage deposit and retained by Villa Soliman.
To confirm your reservation please fill in the blanks below, complete the required deposit and sign at the bottom to accept our policy.
Name of guest(s) responsible for the party______________________________________
Address __________________________Phone number_______________email address___________
Total number of people in your party: Adults____________, Children________________
Arrival date____________________, Departure date_____________________
Total number of nights_________, Number of bedrooms required__________
Total rent amount_______________Signature of Renter_________________________________________
Villa Soliman Vacation Rentals Payment Instructions
Payment via Paypal:
Please log in to your PayPal account (you must have a valid PayPal account to send funds)
Send funds to our PayPal account registered with email: email@example.com
Wire Transfer Instructions:
Contact the manager